Friday, December 9, 2011

Dec 5th Notes

I can't leave well enough alone :).  I didn't like the previous plan so I drew up another.  The largest challenge was getting the track elevated over itself and having everything line item. Also there was some issues about getting all of my structures in place.

So I separated the pieces into unique areas.  Two separate tracks traveling from one table to another. The left is the yards, the rear table is a freight/industrial area with a couple of motorcycle buildings. .  The right table is undeveloped town area with passenger service.  The front table is my farm area with a crossover area in it to allow movement from one line to the other.


I am currently undecided if I will be creating a tunnel on the front table or not.  The town area will have a river with a bridge crossing.


No comments:

Post a Comment