Monday, December 26, 2011

Life in a blue land

Christmas was good to the RR.  Kathy and I actually got pretty excited after getting a hint at what the future holds.

Santa indulged my latest hobby and brought me a new locomotive (Amtrak #104 an F-7A), a flat care that works (the ohter one from E-bay is just way too light I think) and a track cleaning car that I wanted.  Also I was surprised with some benches (to match the ones I got for her :)  err him), a water tower and, best of all - a package of trees.

So I went down and tried to imagine what was coming.  Below are the pictures that show the future of the railroad.

Passenger service:





The Farm:


And a hint of the "hidden" details that will end up all over this layout when I get done (whenever that may be)


Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go place a help wanted sign for railroad laborers to get this track work completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment